Monday, January 28, 2008

Ouch!

So after a day of playing the wii I woke up this morning with a very bad problem. My right arm is so sore! While playing yesterday, Britt and I joked that our right arm would be so muscular after a few months of the wii. I have a feeling our predictions were correct seeing how sore I am today. It feels like I haven't worked out in forever and that when I did work out, I just used my right arm. I got up today and tried to play a little tennis but it was too painful. All part of it I guess... Hopefully I will be healed up by Thursday to play with the LOST crew.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

I love that it's his left arm in the picture - let's hear it for all the leftys! But I know exactly what you're talking about. :)
Also, thanks for the tip on Premier Home Video - I only have 4 episodes of Season 3 left on Lost - and I'm thinking the last 2 may be the Season finale. Woohoo! I'm both embarrassed and proud to say that I watched the very first episode two weeks ago.

Sarah said...

congrats on finally getting a wii! i'm sure you are super stoked. i look forward to seeing you in action. i love the graphic too!

Brittney Bates said...

Yes, I too am feeling the soreness in my right arm. It was not a fun day at work. I had to lift bags with my left arm all day. And the worst part was that when I would lift one with my right arm, and say "ouch", the person would ask what was wrong, and I had to admit that my arm was sore from playing the Wii. Very interesting coversation starter.

Lyndsey said...

How addicting is it! You've got to download Mario kart now and you will have hours and hours of endless fun.

Maria said...

I can't wait to get a sore arm!