Friday, August 7, 2009

Playing catch up...

This is the email I received today from my sweet Grandmere.
"...I watch your Blog - almost daily! You are either too busy, or nothing is going on in your life!..."
She has prompted me to get back into my blogging. I am pretty sure that the only people that read my blog is family from out of town, but they like to know what is going on in my life :) I just crawled into bed for the night so I'm not going to begin the catch up quite yet, but I am going to make a list of things I need to begin to blog. I'm hoping it will be a to-do list of sorts and inspire me to blog my summer bit by bit. I know it will end up being a few months behind, but I love the thought of looking back on my blog in several years and being able to see pictures and memories of different things. It's like my digital scrapbook, so try to bear with me while I play catch up.

Consider this the upcoming events of Jen's Journal :) Drumroll please... (these are listed in no particular order and may or may not be posted in this order, fyi)

- Emily's wedding
- Boat trip with the girls
- Mom's birthday
- 4th of July
- The annual bday celebration for myself and Maria (this is happening Saturday night!)

I have had a WONDERFUL but very busy summer! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends. I can't wait to blog about it all and catch you up!

No comments: