Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This Weekend...

I am really excited about this weekend! Maria, Emily and myself are all loading up in the car on Saturday and heading up to Fort Wayne, Indiana to spend the night. We will be staying with Marias Aunt and Uncle and also plan on paying a visit to her amazing Grandma, who we all love. Then, Sunday morning we are driving to Defiance, Ohio to see Jon and Kate Gosselin speak at a church. Jon and Kate are the parents of 8 kids (1 set of twins + 1 set of sextuplets), and have a show on TLC called "Jon and Kate Plus 8." We all three love the show and are excited to see them in person! I have a feeling we will all still be on cloud nine due to the rock that now lives on Emilys finger :) I am already charging my camera...pictures will follow.

No comments: