Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can't Decide?


While I am not going to discuss my personal political opinions on my blog, I did want to post about this...

I sat down tonight and watched the political forum with Obama and McCain. If you have not chosen a candidate, or even if you have, I would STRONGLY advise taking the time to watch the forum. It was hosted by Rick Warren of Saddleback Church in California. Warren started with Obama and asked him a set of questions, then brought out McCain and asked him the exact same questions (McCain was in a green room and could not hear any on the questions or Obama's responses). I loved the format. The topics ranged from taxes to abortion. No topic was off limits. Both candidates had a very different approach to the questions, I thought it was so interesting!

Here is an article about it, along with some video. I am sure they will be re-airing it, check your local times and tune in. You have 79 days to make an informed decision about who you want to vote for. It's too important not to care. Be educated!

No comments: