Wednesday, December 31, 2008

7 Reasons Why I'm Crazy

My friend Cameron tagged me on her blog for this "7 Things" post where you post 7 things about yourself that people may not know. Here is my list. I am not a very private person, so I'm sure several of these wont be a surprise for anyone :)

1) I would never get a tattoo. I do not dislike them on other people, but I am way to OCD and it would drive me NUTS that there was something on my body that I could not get off. Several of my friends have beautiful tattoos, so I think I will just enjoy from a distance.

2) Breck Tatem is easily the best thing that has ever happened to me.

3) I am so excited about becoming a nurse, however, I believe I was put on this earth to be a wife and mother. My greatest fear is that I will not be able to have children.

4) My new years resolution is to "go green." I am sadly very apathetic about my impact on the environment and hope to change my mindset in the coming year. (Cameron- you are the reason for this!)

5) I take a bubble bath every night, and sometimes during the day too...no matter what

6) I have never had a new years kiss...ever.

7) Out of all my friends, Emily and I have been friends the longest. Over 20 years!...and I wouldn't change anything about that ;)


I am tagging:

Emily
Maria
Brittney Bates
Brooke
Ami

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your bubble baths! I envy them as well!

Mama Smors said...

My biggest fear was not being able to have children too. The Beth Moore study "Breaking Free" really helped me to let go of this anxiety and know that no matter the circumstance I would be blessed. I do hope that you can let go of this fear also.... it was a very stressful thing to carry around daily.

Brooke said...

Very cute Jen :)

Cameron said...

i'm so excited that you're wanting to be more green!!! i'll do what i can to help! haha! i read like 20 eco-blogs a day.