Friday, December 5, 2008

Friends Thanksgiving Pictures

Warning- if you read Maria's blog, this post will not at all interest you. I am stealing her photos that she already put up :)I have some family that read this blog and I wanted to be sure they saw the pictures too!

We had such a great time! Everyone brought their favorite Thanksgiving dish and I took care of the turkey. After dinner we all played Apples to Apples and Scattergories (2 group favorites)...I love my friends! Here are a few of the pictures...

The Spread:
Turkey
Gravy
Corn Pudding
Broccoli Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Hash Brown Casserole
Carrot Souffle
Yeast Rolls
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole

The girls waiting to eat

The whole gang!
Back row L to R: Paul, Tim, Mark, Colin, Seth
Front row L to R: Maria, Jen, Emily, Brittany

"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest things we know."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: