Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weekend Plans

I am really looking forward to this weekend! Jessica Woodard will be back in Kentucky and we are all celebrating! Jess is a good friend from high school who moved to Georgia last year. Here are the plans for the weekend...


Friday night the crew is headed to Pazzo's pizza pub...always a favorite!

Last weekend, Britt and I experienced our first 80's dance party at the Dame. They have the party every Friday night. It was so much fun! I love to dance, and especially to some 80's tunes. I have penciled this in to my Friday night routine and this weekend will be no exception. If you are looking for something to do...come on down, the more the merrier. :)

This weekend is also the opening weekend of Keeneland! I try to make it out to the track at least one time during each meet. We are planning on heading out there on Saturday.


I can't wait!

No comments: