Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why did Jennifer cross the road?...to get a ticket to see Keith Urban of course!

Last night I had planned on going to the Dame to see a show with Tim and John around 7 and then possibly going to Mcarthys for a bit. I was walking down Upper on the way to the Dame when I hear yelling, screaming, honking and my name being yelled. I turn around only to see a Suburban loaded up with the most of the Fink family. They were on their way to see Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban at Rupp Arena. Low and behold they just happened to have an extra ticket and I just happened to be crossing the street at the right time. I ended up going to the concert! Wonderfully random. I did head down to Mcarthys when I was done to meet up with the boys...it turned out to be a great night :)


No comments: