Friday, February 20, 2009

Fabulous Friday


Happy Friday! Seleta has just started a fun post every Friday called "Fabulous Friday." Check it out here. You can thank me later. Seleta has flawless taste, and I always love reading her blog. She lives in Watercolor and I first met her at the homeowners dinner when mom was getting some advice on lamps for the house. Ami actually won FF last week and is the proud owner of a Macbeth collection clipboard! Be sure to check out the Macbeth Collection website, they have so much cute stuff. I want to buy one of those buckets for every room in my house! In the spirit of spring and color, I thought I would share my new bedding as part of the fabulous friday post. I got this bedding for Christmas as a gift from my parents and LOVE it. It is so bright and cheery! On Tuesday I went to pottery barn in Cinci and bought some pillows to really finish out the look. Here is a rather poor picture (taken on my phone), but you get the idea. I think it turned out super cute! So Seleta, yes, you have a color loving diva here! :)




 

5 comments:

simply seleta said...

Hi Jennifer. Wow, thanks for a rockin' shout out! Your bedding is fun and very colorful. I'd say perfect for a Fab Friday!

xoxo

Mrs. Needham said...

Perfectly bright...just like you ;-). Glad you're feeling better.

Brittany said...

I love it!! Where did you get the bedding from?

Ashley said...

love the bedding

Jennifer said...

Brittany- The bedding is from pottery barn too :)