Saturday, December 15, 2007

K-Tutt

So, last night at the Crossroads Christmas party (blogging with pictures to follow) I learned that the one and only Kerry Tuttle reads all of our blogs. This gives whole new meaning to blogging. Kerry was my small group leader in high school and my parents paid her to be my friend (well, thats not totally true, but its what we determined). Here is a picture of Kerry as well as some interesting facts taken from the Crossroads website. Ive even included her contact information if anyone wants to shoot her a quick e-mail.

How long have you been at Crossroads?
I've been at Crossroads since 2000.

What exactly do you do?
I support Student Ministries...so I do a lot of different things!

What is your favorite: a. tv show, b. band, c. food?
a. tv show - The Office and Grey's Anatomy
b. band - not a "band," but Keith Urban's probably my favorite
c. food - cheeseburgers!

Little known fact about you.
I prefer to eat "dinner foods" for breakfast.

If you could be on any reality tv show, what would it be and why?
I would be on Big Brother - it only takes place in the summer and all they have to do is eat, sleep, and lay out.

Contact:
ktuttle@xroadschurch.org
263-4633 ext 245

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Thanks for the shout out, JJ.

And thanks for the reminder of all my website answers. I may have to change the last one - word is they may do a winter Big Brother if the writers strike continues. I'm having "The Office" withdrawal, but I'll take what I can get!