Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New York, New York

Last summer Britt and I took a day trip to New York to explore the city. After that trip I decided that I needed to go back during Christmas to see all of the decorations. I'm pretty sure we have decided on Tuesday (December 18th) for the trip. One of the joys of having a friend that works for Delta is that I can fly for dirt cheap. Our flight will leave Lexington at around 6am and get home sometime around midnight. It makes for a great day. I'm really looking forward to it :)

Also, just a little known fact about this fat purple guy you see below. Maria met this little fellow a few years back when she ventured to the city. He resides in the ToysRus in Times Square. I made it a point to go find him when I was there and say hello. Emily just returned from New York and also went to say hello. I will have to stop in this trip and see how his holiday season has been going ;)



Im also just noticing that he appears to have had some work done on his head. It seems that when Maria first met him he had 3 "antlers" on his head. Now he only has two. Hmmm, it seems like everyone is turning to plastic surgery these days, literally.

No comments: