Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emmie Kate


Lynsie called Sunday morning to let me know that Emmie Kate is here. I am so excited! Lynsie is one of my best friends, we met in college and ended up living together for a few years. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Lyns was set to be induced on Monday morning, but Emmie decided to come on her own terms. She has a full head of black hair just like her daddy. I am in Florida this week, but can't wait to get back to Kentucky to meet this beautiful baby girl. Robert and Lynsie are going to be such wonderful parents. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for this new journey in life. I don't have a picture of sweet Emmie to share, but I do have a picture of the GORGEOUS nursery that she will be coming home to. I will put up a picture of baby girl when I have one...I am hoping Lynsie will start a blog to keep up updated (hint hint).  

No comments: