Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Impending Nuptials

Emily and Chris are getting married in 80 DAYS! Oh my word, how can this be? While I am so excited for this wedding, it also comes with the deep sadness that Emily will be moving away. It is a touchy subject for me (and Maria!). One big cry fest will be on the books for mid June. Ok, enough with the sad news, Im not in the mood to cry. Let's talk about the good news! The wedding is going to be in Lexington at Talon Winery and I am honored to be a part of it. I really do love and admire Chris and am thankful Emily has found someone so wonderful. I love you both! 
Jon and Kristina are getting married in 88 DAYS. Yep, if you do the math, they are getting married the weekend after Emily and Chris! I am also very excited about this wedding. Kristina is from South Carolina, so the crew will be heading south to celebrate the big day! I have never been on a "vacation" with a large group of friends, so this should be interesting. We are all in the process of booking hotels, planning car pools, etc... I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to be a weekend to remember. 

No comments: