Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Going Under The Knife


So, after 23 years of sore throats and ear issues, I am finally going under the knife to have a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. Yuck! I found out a few weeks ago that I was going to be having the surgery, but just started to get nervous a few days ago. March 26th is the big day, which is a little over a week away. From what I have been reading online, this is not going to be a fun, at all. I see lots of ice cream and applesauce in my future :) Hopefully I will breeze through recovery and be back to normal in no time! 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

good luck!! I had mine out!

Jennifer said...

What age did you get it done? Was it too bad? They say as a child it really isnt that big of a deal, but as you get older, it becomes a bigger deal. hmmmm