Monday, April 20, 2009

This Weekend...

I am so excited about this up coming weekend! So I thought I would share... Do you mind?

I am starting my weekend a little early and driving to Owensboro to meet Emmie Kate on Thursday! I blogged about Emmie here when she was first born, but have not had any time to get down there and meet her. Look how beautiful she is! I remember seeing Lynsie at her baby shower a few months ago and crying just looking at her sweet belly, so I can only imagine how many emotions I will have when I hold Emmie. Lynsie is the first really close friend of mine (other than my sister) to have a baby, and it has been such a neat experience. I don't even know if I will be able to sleep on Wednesday night! 
I will get home on Owensboro on Friday and then turn right back around and leave town for Emily's bachelorette party! We are leaving Friday night and coming home Saturday. That is about all the details I can give as of now, because Emily does not know where we are going! I will fill in with the details and pictures when I get home. Speaking of Emily, her wedding is only 45 days away, wow! This picture is obviously not directly related to Emily's party, but it seemed appropriate for the occasion. 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Have fun with that cute little baby! She's a doll just like her mommy!