Saturday, July 24, 2010

Testing 1,2,3

This is my first blog post from my phone! I have been meaning to download an application that will let me do this and I finally got around to it tonight. Should be fun!
Things are good around here. I decided to go to NYC for my birthday weekend so I have been working non stop to save up some extra money. I do have lots of pictures to share from my camera but my battery charger is missing at the moment. I'm going to order another one and then I will get a few posts up.
For now I will leave you with 2 sweet pictures of miss Sloane taking a nap on me this week. If you follow me on Twitter you have probably already seen these but it's too sweet not to blog.
Be back soon with more pictures and details about the upcoming girls trip to NYC!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: