Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Watch out Lexington!

Look who's coming to town...
My Aunt Cathy and Grandmere will be here Saturday night! They both read the blog so I thought I would give them a little shout out. I am sure I will have all sorts of funny things to post from their trip.
I thought I would share this video of Grandmere that I recorded on a trip to Florida in January. When we were little we used to play the Babysitters Club Game with her. They have a section that is just like charades and I have such great memories of dressing up and acting all the crazy things out. Grandmere would even bring props with her! So we got out the game in January just for fun and she performed a few things for us. Sorry about the shaky camera work, but I was laughing so hard. I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this :) Enjoy!

No comments: