Sunday, August 1, 2010

4th Annual Birthday Celebration!

I think I am going to go ahead and deem this year to be the best birthday celebration to date! We had the best time. Maria and I both are always overwhelmed at how many people come out to celebrate with us. We are so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful friends.

As usual, the crew headed to Atomic Cafe for the celebration. We have had the party at Atomic every year and it is always perfect. It is just nice to be able to eat dinner and then dance to a live band all in one location. We usually are able to reserve a large table inside, but this year we had so many people that they would not let us reserve a table. It actually ended up working out perfectly because Maria and I arrived early enough to pull together a ton of tables on the patio. The weather was cooler with low humidity, so the patio ended up being perfect for our large (and loud, ha!) group.

The birthday girls! Can I just stop and say how much I love Maria? We both almost get giddy right around birthday time because we love celebrating together! She is incredible and I am proud to call her one of my best friends.
Maria and her cute hubby Mark.
Kristin and Lee even made it out! This was their first night away from the babies and I think they had a great time. Lee's parents graciously watched Sloane and Breck so KT and LT could enjoy a night out.
Brittany White and yours truly.
Brittany and her husband Seth
The dads! Doug and Briggs. I just love this picture, they both look so happy :) We love that our families also come to celebrate with us!
Mom and Kristin
This was my attempt to get a picture of the whole table. It is a little fuzzy, but you get the idea. We took up the entire length of the patio. I don't even think I sat down for more than 5 minutes to eat my food, I was having more fun socializing with everyone!
Mom, Mary and Michelle (Mama Fink)
Paul and Seth
Patrick and Sherry
Ami and Brittney
Sherry, yours truly and Kerry. I have mentioned Kerry several times on the blog (she was my small group leader in high school turned one of my best friends). I was so happy she came! She and Sherry are twins (as if you couldn't tell, ha!)
Sisters
Me, Ami and Brittany
Kat and me
Anna and Tara
My dad with Seth and Paul
I didn't end up getting into bed until past 3am! Oh my, I am sleepy today, but it was so worth it. Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate. I really cannot think of a better way to celebrate with all my friends. The countdown is already on to next year!

No comments: