Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Design Girl


Hey everyone! I am determined to get serious about this whole blogging thing. I love looking back and seeing old posts with photos, it's like my own digital scrapbook. And as an added bonus, I love that out of town family can keep up with what is going on in my life. One thing that I have really been wanting to do is get a custom blog makeover. For some reason, I feel like having a personalized blog layout would help me be a better blogger, ha ;) Who knows, but it's worth a shot!
Anywho, I have been looking at The Design Girls layouts for quite some time and have always thought about having her design one for me. I fell in love with her layouts after seeing the ones she had created for Kelly's Korner, which is one of my FAVORITE blogs to read! So I am thrilled that she is giving a blog makeover away! Head on over to her website to enter!


No comments: