Thursday, June 10, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Fair warning: I got a little picture happy here and had a hard time narrowing them down. So I didn't.

One afternoon when we were out on the front porch the ice cream man drove by! Mom, Kristin and Lee took Breck down to the truck and let him pick out a little treat. He chose the Dora ice cream bar, which is not surprising considering he LOVES Dora!
When he first got back on the porch, Kristin took off his shirt so it wouldn't get too messy. He was so proud!
It didn't take long to realize he would probably get his pants messy too...so off they came!
Look at his belly. Hysterical. The boy has no shame.
This is my favorite picture. He is too cute. Also, take note of Kristin's cute baby belly in the background. I am so excited to meet my niece in a few short weeks!



He ate the entire thing! He was one happy boy!
The end.

No comments: