Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last Vacation Post!

We spent one of the last days of vacation enjoying the Watercolor beach club together. Kristin bought Breck these floaties and he was really starting to get the hang of swimming with them on. He is such a water bug! In fact, my next blog post is all about him jumping off the high diving board at Greenbrier this week! I'll try to get that up tomorrow (and I have video).

Breck and me in the pool together. Yes, I am wearing a Paula Deen hat. This shouldn't come as a shock if you have followed my blog for any amount of time. :)
G daddy and Breck. I am cracking up at his face in this picture. Apparently he needed to have his sunglasses on.
After the beach club, we came back to rest up and then headed to dinner. Mom reads a lot online about the best restaurants/events going on down there and had heard about a new mexican restaurant to try out.

Lee and mom
Mom and dad
Me, Kristin and Baby T
We discovered on vacation that Breck really loves puzzles. They would keep him entertained for a long time, so needless to say, we always had a puzzle handy! G daddy was helping Breck work his puzzle after dinner. They love each other so much!

So, 2 weeks after I got home from vacation, I am finally finished blogging about it. Better late than never I suppose.

I'm trying out posting larger pictures on the blog, do you like the bigger pictures?

Also, I have really been wanting to hire someone to give my blog a makeover, but couldn't justify paying someone around $75 to do it. So, I bought one of the digital scrapbook kits today (on sale for $3!) and am attempting to learn enough about html codes to make it over myself. Stay tuned for that, should be interesting ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: